Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

How can we improve Sell?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contacts with multiple emails

Why can't a contact have more than one email?

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to upload a picture for contacts

Some contacts do not have a Twitter or Gravatar account. It would be nice to be able to upload a picture for contacts as well.

698 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    76 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi all,

Thanks for all your votes and feedback!
    I’m happy to say you can now put a face to the name – we’re automatically pulling photos from the social media profiles you provide for your contacts (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Skype).
    You can read more about this on our blog at http://blog.getbase.com/add-a-face-to-the-name-base-avatars.
    I’ve also opened a new idea for the option to upload a file, to let us track support for that specific suggestion – http://futuresimple.uservoice.com/forums/109313-base-ideas/suggestions/6038701.

Thanks, and all the best,

3. Contact sync with Google contact group and not entire contact list

Its great that Base can sync with my Google contacts. However with my work contacts, I have my personal contacts listed too. It would be great that instead of syncing with the My Contacts, Base only syncs with the Base CRM Group.

For users who are interested in syncing contacts, can just add contacts from the My Contacts group to the Base CRM group. That way there is one shared contact list shared throughout the organizations users.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need a report that shows the $ value of the pipeline

We need to see a report that shows the value of the pipeline per month per salesperson. This is basic sales pipeline reporting.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reports showing calls made by each user daily

A report that shows how many calls each user in Base makes each day.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Copy address info over

Hi, just something i have noticed while adding individuals to the database - it is good that when you enter the company they work for the system creates a company record, but it doesn't copy across any address information, so it is frustrating to have to re-enter it all. An option to copy from individual contact would be really good?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. export contacts

Be able to export contacts as CSV files

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Szymon responded

Hello Jamie,

You can export your contact form base in CSV file. Please go to SETTINGS => BASE => EXPORT. After few minutes you will receive a link to download your generated file. Please note that you have to be an APP ADMIN to be able to export your data from Base account

8. More options for contact sorting

Sort by location, last contacted.

87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. App

Base App for iPhone would be incredibly useful!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Highlight overdue tasks

Tasks are shown as all, today, tomorrow, this week. It would be a good idea to be able to show overdue tasks highlighted along with an additional filter tab

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mobile Tag search, edit and multiple email functionality

It would be GREAT to have the same TAG functionality on the mobile apps as on the website.

We have over 4,000 contacts and we contacts "group" by tags. On the website this works great. On the road we would like to be able to search for a tag or click on a tag in a contact's profile to see the other contacts listed - then select all contacts tagged for mass email.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Manage Notification Emails

Ability to turn task reminder emails on and off. If you are using Base every day the emails just clog up the inbox.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. View the full pipe on one page

First of all, great product. If I have a few stages in the pipeline, it would be great to see them all on one page instead of having a drop down option for the extra stages.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Just saying Thanks! no real idea

The new implimenation for e-mails furhter with Base not just the dropbox organizing tool but the one where you can track correspondence openings is really cool. I think I will definietly be using this with my day to day business.

Just two questions however. 1) Any plan to integrate this feature with syncing up to users outlook accounts (I see Gmail, Yahoo, & Hotmail..etc) - I also know from the ideas section that outlook integration has been planned. 2) I'd start using this immediately if I could add attachement like quotes or pdf files...is this a possibility for the future?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Task update area website version and android mobile/tablet application...Oh and Iphone.

Small idea that I think will work big. Instead of having a task disappear from the pool of tasks to do. Have it simply crossed out with a line after its been deemed completed & have the option for the user to delete from that pool viewing area.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Israeli currency

Please add New Israeli Shekel to the Account currency

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Assign deal to multiple users

Our sales team very much operates in a team environment and often we have two or more sales people collaborating on the same deal.

Would it be possible to assign a deal to multiple sales people?
    At the moment our only option is to open up the access level for all sales people to see all deals - our downside with this is that on the iPhone there is no may to filter back to sales by salesperson.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. employee control

Hey Guys,

I own a small design shop in SF. Myself and the BD person are responsible for using Base and not all the other folks that work here.

I think it would be great if there was a way to block certain users from using/seeing what's in Base.

Thanks,

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Rafal Ociepa responded

Hi,
    There are several access levels, including No Access, with further enhancements coming down the road.
    Thanks.

20. Offer removing your branding from my paid version.

As a long time business owner & marketer, I am wondering why there is no option to remove BASE' branding given anyone in my industry would frown upon 3rd party tagging with our sensitive client relationships?

Thank You,

L. A. Williams
    LAWFCA GALLERY . ONLINE

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Szymon responded

You can now remove Base branding in paid versions. You can do more plan details on your account under SETTINGS => PRICING or visit our Help Center to get more information about our pricing structure http://goo.gl/BEKk5

• Don't see your idea?

Zendesk Sell Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base