Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stages for prospects

Deal flow can be staged nicely, but there are also stages that prospects go through before they get to the deal stage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Functionality to amend loss reason

I am taking over the management of our base account. Lots of people have historically created many reasons why deals have been lost. I want to be able to bucket these, by editing those reasons already allocated to lost deals? Please could you make it happen for me? PS I love Base

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Real estate

Hi, I've just signed up for your trial and was wondering do you have any pre-populated set ups for Real Estate with regards to all of the custom settings. This would save me a heap of time!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Being able to blacklist a received email from the inbox

Currently to blackmail an email address you have to go to the settings page/email/blacklist.

Please implement a blacklist email (preferably bulk blacklist) option directly from the inbox view.

This would save time and steps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We had previously released a feature called Email blacklisting that should give you the ability to blacklist individual emails.

Here’s a quick guide as a reference:

https://support.getbase.com/hc/en-us/articles/204443229-How-do-I-Blacklist-an-Email-address-in-Base-

If you do have any questions, please feel free to reach out to support@getbase.com.

Regards,

Base Support

6. Mapping, Interactive, Lead, Customer

Would like the ability to click on an address and create a new lead / prospect / customer using the icons on the maps.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ambassador or Affiliates Program

Hi, I want to know if you have some sort of ambassadors or affiliates program. We are consultants and we organize and teach courses for businesspeople and entrepreneurs.

We want to teach people how to use Base because 1) we love it and 2) people here are struggling for a method to track their sales. You know: they use notebooks, post-its and all sort of "CRM" but none of them work because it is really difficult to keep track of all contacts and deals using rudimentary tools.

We believe this could benefit you because 1) more people will purcharse Base…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  CRM related ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mario!

Thanks for reaching out! Thanks for the awesome feedback! That is definitely awesome that 1) you love base :) 2) you’re looking to teach people how to use Base! I definitely think Base can benefit from this.

We have a Base Partners program that I think is what you may be looking for. You can check out the site here: https://getbase.com/terms/valued-partner-program/.

You can also reach out to partners@getbase.com and a colleague of mine will reach out with more information.

Per usual, you can also check out our support help center at support.getbase.com and our video training guides at www.vimeo.com/getbase for any training guides.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions.

Best,

8. versión en español

no esta la versión en español??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. your reset email PW link doesnt work

need to reset pw to sync my outlook and your help desk link doesnt work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. LinkedIn/website lead clipper

It would be great if you could relaunch the lead clipper so that we can ease our workflow with Base.

It should be a clipper that can grab lead contact information including the company information.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Contact list Alphabetical by LAST NAME.

The Lead list is ordered alphabetically by last name. I don't know why the contact list is not ordered that way. Please change!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Space  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Miko,

Thanks a lot for using our App and for sending this request our way! You can customise sort order both on Leads and Contacts views to list records alphabetically by last name. We recorded a short video explaining how to do it. You can watch it here: http://bit.ly/1HZq07y

Best Regards,
    Base Support Team

14. Smartlist options.

This is what I need as a salesperson.... I need a smartlst that will give me the following information at a glance.

Company name. All PEOPLE associated with that company, and their contact information (phone e-mail etc.).

Id like that as an option in your smartlist.

Why for the love of GOD would you sort alphabetically and mix people and contacts in one column? Please make this happen. PRETTY PLEASE? I find your application sooooooo counter-intuitive to how actual sales people function...everything is backwards!!! Please contact me so that I can walk you through what I mean. This is so…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Value Field on Deal Card - if you are going to drop the decimal, drop digits to the right too

Currently, if you enter 639.00, the system drops the decimal but keeps the following digits so the value is shown as 63900. Huge problem. Please either accept the decimal, give me an error message, or if you must drop the decimal then also drop everything after it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. to control nbr of emails sent to customers: add a report based on email sent by owner

As a tech company we want to decrease the nbr of email we sent to our customer (or keep in check). A report based on emails sent per deal and per owner would help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add new column to smartlist

It would be very useful to add more activity fields to smartlist, like: last note (description), last call/mail (date) or last deal moving (date).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Setup Strings of Tasks

Setup strings of tasks. For example if you get a new client on board there are a series of tasks that occur. It would be great if you could set up a 'string' of tasks so they automatically populate when you get a new client on board.
    For example, welcome call to client, send client new info pack, process invoice, setup on payment spreadsheet etc.
    These would obviously need to be set individually but there are definitely strings of tasks that occur all the time and this would save having to create separate tasks all the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for reaching out and for this valuable feedback! In fact, we loved the idea so much that we had already built Automated Tasks feature!. You can create a rule to create new task (or tasks) when one of following conditions is met:

New lead created New contact created New deal created Deal stage move

Automated Actions feature is available on Professional and Enterprise plans. You can read more about automated actions in following support article: https://support.getbase.com/hc/en-us/articles/203868425-How-to-Use-Automated-Actions-

Best Regards, Marcin @ Base Support Team
  19. Ability to create 2 completely separate (private to each other) sales databases under 1 account

I an involved in two separate businesses and I would like to create two completely separate (independent) sales databases in my account (i.e. two contact and lead databases and sales pipelines that do not cross each other). There would be two teams working, one would see only one database and the other only second one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Notify when there exists unread email

Why bother adding email integration if you aren't going to let the sales guy know he received a reply?

This should be front and center.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great suggestion – I’d actually recommend sorting your Contacts list by Actionable Item. This will float Contacts with unread emails to the top of the list whenever they come in. Quick screenshot here – http://take.ms/Fxn3Z

Let us know if that helps!

Best,

Victor

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base