Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

How can we improve Sell?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. more info about new contact

It would be great to see not only a name of a new contact but also a firm that new contact is working in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sorting of contacts and leads

The ability to sort contacts and leads by Last Name, First Name (as an option of course) is a must not a nice to have, in this day and age. Not being able to do throws me back 15 years.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for the idea!
    Good news is that you can already do that – just head to your Lead View or Contacts View and on the top of the list you’ll find several sorting options, including First Name, Last Name, Date Added, etc.

3. Import contact to Base from phone and vice-versa

I would like the ability to add a contact from my phone to Base. It could be as simple as adding an 'import from phone' option.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Contact Card

Add a link to employees on the edit company card to add an employee card all in one entry instead of having to save and open the company card to create a new employee. This would save time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Smart List Column in Leads and Sales Pipeline for "Time Since Last Activity"

The main question a user is trying to answer with smart columns' is "who should I be contacting?" The current activity date column is filtering by the date of the last activity, which allows the user to answer "who did I contact last week, who did I contact last quarter." But the main question it should be answering is "who did I not contact that should have been contacted", or "Pull up a list of people I should be talking to based on who I haven't gotten updates on in the last month"so that the user knows who exactly to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. In Smart Lists, under the "Actionable" column, provide option that lists upcoming task

This would allow us to use the Smart List as a "sales dashboard", effectively seeing what tasks are up next for each Deal (I don't need all upcoming tasks for each deal, just the most immediate one). Can not imagine this would be tough to implement, so how's about we get this one going? :)

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Interface improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More Currencies are Needed (JMD Needed Urgently)

We need Jamaican Currency (JMD) added to base for it to be super useful to use. Since I started out using Base, I have been blown away by its features and as such I have recommended a number of persons to Base. While they are as pleased about its usefulness, they are concerned that Base does not give JMD as an option. Please fix this in the shortest possible time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Auto Dialer Integration

Do you plan to add any integration to auto-dialers in the future? For instance, hanging up on one call and auto-dialing the next lead unless you click "pause"?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Voice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Smart List - Searchable

Make smart lists searchable

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fast Keyes - Keyboard Short cuts

It would be awesome to be able to navigate the calendar like Google Calendar. "D" brings a daily view. "W" allows one to view the week. "C" lets you create a new calendar event. It is so fast and easy. Base should add some keyboard short cuts

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Contact page improvement

I like the latest improvements except one - You can no longer see other company contacts (and tasks) in a contact page. This tool was very useful. I now have to keep switching between the company page and contact page again and again. Can you get these 2 features back onto the contact page please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow deals to be entered as dollars and cents.

We provide school book covers to clients around the world and our orders are usually never only dollars but rather dollars and cents. I think it is completely idiotic that Base doesn't allow you to enter deals that are dollars and cents. Rounding all deals to the nearest dollar is not a reasonable option as it means your sales data is incorrect. It also means that when liaising with a client, the data you have is totally wrong. Essentially Base is a CRM tool and having incorrect sales data renders the product useless. Please fix this asap!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Multiple e-mail addresses for single contact

no Idea but, I have multiple contacts that have more than one e-mail address and they seem to randomly use one or the other and Base does not capture the entire convertation when the enduser replies with different e-mail address

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reseller Program

I would be interested in offering Base to my client and in addition provided integration support and sales workflows. Do you offer a partner program today?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. tag and retag multiple contacts

Currently this doesn't work. I select 900 contacts to retag, add tag, remove tag and nothing happens. I would suggest this as a feature

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jeff!

Thanks for reaching out to us! You can add/remove tags to multiple Leads, Contacts and Deals at once. Note: depending on number of records it may take between few seconds up to few minutes to update..

I have sent you direct email about this so if you still can’t bulk update your contacts then let me know.

Best Regards,
    Marcin @ Base Support

18. We'd like to export name with email address on smartlist

At the moment we can only export smartlist with the name of an applicant, not an email address. Is this going to be changed soon?

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please, please add the ability to log a call under all employees and the company on the mobile version.

When reps visit an office they may meet with one doctor, eight doctors or they may meet with a referral coordinator. My rep needs to have the ability to log the details of her call under all rather than having to write the same contact info again and again. This functionality is available in the desktop version but not the mobile.

It is important to log the call at the time of making it when the details are fresh rather than at home in the evening.

Currently my rep has to make notes of each call and then in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS Mobile Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Melanie,

Great news! Ability to log calls on iOS has been added with one of our latest releases. You can now log a call on your contacts by going to Contacts > Communication Centre (envelope icon) > Outgoing Calls icon (receiver icon) > and selecting Log a Call option.

Best Regards,
    Marcin @ Base Support

20. Stages for prospects

Deal flow can be staged nicely, but there are also stages that prospects go through before they get to the deal stage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sales Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Zendesk Sell Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base