Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contact smart list: Filter based on Associated Company Attributes

Be able to filter a smart list of Contacts based on the Company field that the contact belongs to.

We have created a number of custom fields are related to the Company card and should dynamically relate to the employees, but I can't build a smart report from that relationship.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. associated contact

Simliar to tagging. i think it would be a helpful idea to have a 'associate' or 'group' facility. Eg If we were to add John and Jane smith seperately to base we could put them together as associated contacts if we needed to follow up something we have both their details easily next to each other.

I think this would be a great idea espeically for companies with Multiple Directors that you are trying to keep on top of.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quick add a person.....(error)

When I am associating someone with a deal I have the ability to "Quick add a person". When doing this you are given the option to fill in the company that person works for. If the company is not already in the base system it will not add that company as a company. Can this be fixed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Contact Photos

I know there is an option to add photos from their social media I believe, but I don't not link their social media. And besides, As I am a dog training business, I post photos of the canine vs the owner. Being able to customize what is actualy displayed on the contact, maybe like drag and drop of at least the options that are currently offered. Maybe different display options for mobile and desktop. Ive seen more visually pleasing CRM's but yet have found one comprehensive as Base.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Still waiting...

Simple things that would make life easier and Base much quicker for me to use.

1. Amend TAGS at contact screen without having to go in and 'edit'. TAGS by their design are supposed to be a quick and easy filing system. There's no need to enter a second screen here for any changes they should all happen within the contact page.
    2. Filter TASKS by date. TASKS are designed to help manage workflow so you need to be able to see what you have coming up easily.
    3. Gmail is the 2nd most used email client, with other CRM's…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. give us a "undelete" button

give us a undelete button or a trash can to "restore" from.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Additional Customer Type

I need to add PARTNERS to Base, we need to include law firms, construction companies and developers into the deals. Today I can only add them as CUSTOMERS, and no way to assign the as collaborators in a deal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Merging Contacts through search

If I search for a contact, select it, and then search for another contact to merge it with, the field zeros out once I select a new search. This makes it difficult when searching through a long list of contacts that I need to merge.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a SKYPE ID field for contacts

I use Skype to contact clients. Having the SKYPE ID that when clicks opens up Skype would be brilliant (sorry to mention it but Nimble has this facility so it shouldn't be difficult ti implement)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Find all duplicates

We are always merging duplicates, mainly because we do not have a tool that we can identify how many duplicates we have in the 1st place.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Custom Unique Field

It will be nice to create custom fields with unique feature. Almost every country has some kind of tax unique code, that could be a very good data to avoid duplicate cusotmers records. It will be nice to enter a custom error message if the customer or contact cannot be added by a unique field violation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Contacts to be associated with multiple companies

I deal in the medical field and doctors can practice in multiple locations. I know this could be a tough road but there has to be a better way then entering contact information 4 times for each of their locations

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Local time plugin

After using Base for quite some time in Europe, I have started using it for the USA as well. Right now, I check online a lot what the current time is at the location I am contacting, and I would love for the contact and deal cards to have a little clock on the side of the screen, maybe like bottom left, indicating the time at the contact's address. I think it would be relatively easy to implement and really helpful. Thanks for considering this suggestion.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Integrate an RSS feed (i.e. for Google Alerts) into contact activity.

It would be great to be across any news in the media, when we look at a company's activity feed. Ideally we would create a Google Alert then add the RSS feed address into the relevant contact's page. The Google Alerts would then appear in the activity feed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Untracked email import

"Add all as contacts" is a simpler CTA option.

Importing Google contacts didnt work for me. You already have my hundreds of contacts this way, and users already know that this will work.

Call me an idiot for "not getting it" but the other methods I tried using on your site to import contacts did not work. No data was found.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change back contact to lead

There are times for a variety of reasons that you need to move a contact back to a Lead....it is virtually impossible to do this with Base. I've had other CRM programs that allowed you to do this much easier... I like Base but this could help...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pin notes to top

Having the ability to pin notes to the top would be fantastic - so that the sales team don't miss crucial information before picking up the phone or sending an email. It's also a great place to summarise the details of their last/current deal so that servicing/renewing contracts is easier at a glance.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Smartlist tagging

Hello,

Smart lists are great, but I want to be able to select and tag contacts from the SmartLists - just like on leads.

So I can filter - 'Emailed Viewed' and put them into a group like "LEADS WHO HAVE READ EMAILS"

Many Thanks,
    Stephen

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Contacts between two cities

It would be interesting to be able to search contacts, leads and opportunities that exist in a certain route between two cities. I travel a lot by car, and it would be very usefull to filter my contacts by selecting the route i am going to drive trough and to see all the contacts that i can visit while i am traveling. Also it would be usefull to be able to filter by radius, for instance by selecting a city and tellind the filter to show all contacs in a certain kilometers radius.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base