Zendesk Sell Ideas

Help us make Base better. Share your thoughts, ideas, and feature requests with us.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have the Smartlist categorize by Company, not Contact

When working on our contacts, the smartlist filters by the Contact. We work in Industry where the key-employees can change. Deals are associated by Company and then Client. It would be nice if the Smartlist reflected that as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contact and List

Is there a way for he MC's to view all leads and contacts yet without me having to print a master list?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to Bulk Change Prospect Status Or Customer Status

We import our clients users regularly, sometimes at different stage and there can be a large number of them.

I want to be able to change a Prospect or Customer Status in Bulk by selecting those I want to change, then changing one and a pop up will come up asking I would like to apply the change to all those I have selected. Click yes or no.
    Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Address Line 2 in Main Contact Info Area

Our sales people consistently forget to add Address Line 2, or try to jam it into the Address 1 field, because it lives down below the main contact card area (because it is a "custom" field). Address Line 2 should be a primary field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A 'person' hierarchy structure to manage variations of multiple companies/deals and to facilitate GDPR reporting

Being able to manage company and deal variations linked to a unique contact (i.c. for persons)
    Currently we have created 'duplicated person' accounts to manage deals where a person was involved when working for company A. The person moved on to another job at company B and (s)he was again involved in a new deal for company B. So, a unique person has 2 email addresses which are linked to different companies and. as a result, different deals.

Also, from a GDPR perspective being able to answering gdpr requests by pulling reports from unique contact ID/Name with all its variants…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Company name from email domain

If a company has been created with at least one contact with an email address, when adding new contacts from Communication tab, then company field could be automatically populated from that email domain if a match.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Moving Contacts back to Leads

When first starting out, I entered a bunch of leads under "Contacts" because I didn't realize the difference. Now that I know, I want my Leads/ Contact lists to be correctly organized so I need to move those "Contacts" back to "Leads" and I'm not seeing a way to do that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Filter ranges

When making smart lists and such it would be great if you could add ranges. For example we have added values for number of employees and annual revenue on all companies in our database. Would be great to make lists depending on ranges in those numbers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add T12 Revenue to Contact Field

It would be nice to be able to easily track client value in a measurable way through the won deals in the last 12 months.

I would be able to better prioritize my time based off of this as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a new field available in contacts: Last note made

It would be really great to have a field available to add for last note made. That way when you open contacts you can scroll straight down and see the last note you made for each person on the right without having to go in and out of each contact.
    Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add contacts

Base's interface changed and I am no longer able to add a contact, just search for contacts. Please advise how I can add a contact

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enable "log a visit" in Contacts in addition to Leads

Logging a visit with "Contacts" would be very useful. This is especially true for "contacts" that purchase multiple times and use multiple deals over periods of time. For example: I call on municipalities multiple times a year for different engineering projects. Losing the ability to "log a visit" just because they were converted from a "Lead" to a "Contact" is major feature short-coming. There must be thousands of users that are involved in relationship selling to the same contacts year after year.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Archive contacts

It would be nice to better organize contacts that have gone cold. Leads you can do this by marking them as lost, but there isn't anything similar for contacts. This would greatly improve the data stored in Base.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Contact/lead templates

I frequently need to create contacts and leads that all follow the same pattern for some reason. E.g. users of one of our product will all have the same tags and source when added as leads. People we meet at a conference will all have the same tags.

I'd like to have a way to create contacts and leads in a way where some of their data is pre-filled, like the mentioned tags and lead source. I'd call this templates, like I could have an "Our product's user" lead template.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Print Activities Button on Contacts

Placing a print activities button on the contacts page would be helpful just in case the notes are needed in paper format.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Primary vs secondary contacts on actual deal cards

In our business, we bid a project to multiple contractors. Eventually, only one contractor will be awarded the project. I would like a way to list the "winning" contractor so that sales revenue could be attributed to them while still keeping all of the bidding contractors listed so we can track how many projects/revenue dollars we've bid to all contractors. This will help with evaluating which customers deserve more/less energy.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Map contacts in Google Maps...

using the already existing address field.

simply map those contacts onto google maps.

Example: I'm in Atlanta, GA and planning a trip to Milpitas, CA. It would be nice to have a quick glimps at my contacts map to see what other customers are close to that location for me to schedule visits with.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. (numerical representation) of child companies

Overall this suggestion has been already realized with the huge appreciated update to the parental hierarchy.

However it would be useful - under the breakdown of children companies underneath the main parent company to indicate possible by numbers ex. 1,2,3 etc... the amount of additional child companies underneath a department. IE - organizations that have 2 or more branch offs from the main parent company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add an image placeholder on Leads / contacts for business card image

I think it would be a great idea to have a placeholder on each Lead page for an image that loads. Take a picture of their business card, and upload that image into the placeholder, so that when you load the lead, it also has the image of their business card in that placeholder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Contacts Birthdays- I have the solution for BASE

We are in the sales business, we "touch our past , present, and future clients" by reaching out to them with a handwritten card on their birthday.

As of now, in BASE CRM, my new contact Mike Jones , I can create a custom field for his birthday and a reminder to send him a card on October 1st, but I would have to create that reminder every year, which defeats the point.

Why not make the birthday field an actual field? I want to put Mikes birthday in as October 1st and never have to think about it again.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base